Inventory Specialist APPLY NOW
New cairo Operations at Headoffice 31 Jul 2023 Full time
We are hiring Inventory Specialist to monitor stock flow & operations.
Manage Inventory cycle (ordering, receiving, storing, distribution).
- Monitors and maintains current inventory Stock levels.
- Receive products and count them physically and recording them in order to ensure accuracy of information
- Preparing, counting, recording the quantities of products that needs to be shipped to each branch,
- the raw materials to be shipped from the warehouse.
- Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report any damage.
- Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per company’s procedure in order to ensure timely ordering and release of products
- Participate in the inventory control of products at each branch and update the end-of-day inventory status to ensure the accuracy and the availability of the products
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
- Report any suspected theft or loss issues.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role in fashion retails is a must.